J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


...HaRi RaYa...

By fatimah
Assalamualaikum and good evening! I just want to share a common issue with you all, a story about Hari Raya celebration. After 5 days from now, we will go back to our hometown (include in Klang Valley). I’m sure all of us are waiting for this moment especially the students who never go back home after registration day like me. Actually, why we celebrate Hari Raya? May be to get a lot of ‘duit raya’ or to eat as much as we can in order to replace food in fasting month. I think it is better if we use Hari Raya to ask forgiveness from all of our family. Usually, most of us shy to ask forgiveness when we make mistake. Hopefully, our family members especially parents will forgive us. Other than that, Hari Raya is the best time to tie family bond. Whether we realize it or not this raya is the second last time we celebrate with our family. After that, we have to celebrate without family. Huhu, I can’t imagine what will happen to me. I really hope I can control myself at that time. I already talk about nonsense things. To Xin Ning, Poh Lin, Shi Yin and Choi Kuan you are invited to my house. Have a nice holiday! See you at next time…

For you to ponder upon:

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........

And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted........
But I received everything I NEEDED.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Madhavan Maddy October 10, 2007 at 12:17 PM
    Hey Guys
    Selamat Hari Raya ...Enjoy yourselves. n Take care of urselves

    By the way ... i shall not acknowledge u guys as quiet students...after spending the time with all of u at the BBQ party yesterday..(P/s" ILLI pls take note - i acknowledged) Btw ...Good job and its my pleasure to be with u all....Cheers
  2. CK October 11, 2007 at 12:20 PM
    fatimah, thanks for your invitation! i would love to celebrate raya also but so sad i have something to do during this break. anyway, selamat hari ray to you,enjoy your celebration of raya!
  3. i l i October 20, 2007 at 12:59 PM
    hehehe.... fatimah only invited 4 of `em! but me?!

Something to say?