J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


By Muhaimin

Hi everyone…
I hope all of you in a good condition. So, for my first writing, I want to tell you a story about my experience in doing a small business in my former school. When I was in form 4, my friends and I started a small business during the fasting month. After a long discussion, we decided to sell food and drink in front of my hostel block. It is the strategic place that we found for our business. Next, we met the supplier that can supply food and drink for our business. In the first day, we tried to attract other students to buy from us and we did it very successfully. From a day to another day, our customer became more attracted with food and drink that we sold. I think, maybe our products is cheaper and delicious than the canteen. So, we continued our business for a period of time. Actually we got some problems with our supplier. He could not supply food and drink to us everyday. Therefore we just operated our business within 10 days. At the day end of our business, we make a lot of profit from this business. After divided the profit, everyone of us got around RM100. That was the best experienced that I ever had in doing business. See you in the next episode...[^_^]
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Rifqi Al-lil October 1, 2007 at 3:50 PM
    hey wan. haha its nice to gain profit when doing business rite.
    i also have my own business..
    sumday maybe u can work under my company.
    haha

Something to say?