J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


behind the w0rd family..

By faralalala
hey guys!
first and foremost, i would like to apologize for the late p0st..
there are s0me technical pr0blem..hehe..
s0rry yeah mr. kevin!hee..=p

i would like to share something bout the w0rd family..

d0 y0u really understand what is behind the word family?
it gives me a shock when i know the answer..
s0 long i never realize i d0nt know the real meaning of family..
here is the answer..

FAMILY =

( F ) ather

( A ) nd

( M) other

( I )

( L ) ove

( Y ) ou


well..i know that u guys must be missing your family and home so much aite..
especially th0se who are fr0m kelantan..huhu..right eka?hehe..
well,me too..although i live near klang valley and i go back every week..hehe..=p

just be patient yeah..
raya is just around the corner..bout 17days oni..(is it?)..huhu..
we can feel the raya by hearing the raya s0ng during break aite..haha..right h0ng?haha..
haiyaa..d0nt worry too much..the ketupat will wait for u guys wan lah..huhu..
k la..i think i have been talking nonsense alr..
lastly..good luck for the coming ct2..

daa..=)

p/s: who ever have myspace or friendster or ym or msn..do add me yeah!tq.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. sHi YiN September 25, 2007 at 9:05 PM
    After read your writing, I really miss my family very much although I just finish talking with my parents. REally miSS them very much!!!!!!!!!

    I hope that the time will go faster because i want our raya break to come quickly.. but at the same time, i want it to be slow also.. hehe.. this is because the test will also become nearer when the time goes faster..
    -_-"
  2. $#@|)Z September 27, 2007 at 4:07 PM
    What what la you writing about ni.. *for better understanding, translate the above to BM. Thank you*

    ;p
  3. i l i September 27, 2007 at 6:39 PM
    faralalalalla!!!!! i miss my mummy da most!!!! u make me cry dude!!!! uwaaaaaa...... dun 4 get 2 on9 dis weekend!!!
  4. bRoTher[H]onG September 28, 2007 at 10:44 PM
    why me fara??dont write write bad about me..haha..
  5. faralalala October 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM
    because u always ask for raya s0ng..haha..

Something to say?