J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


MY HOUSEMATES...

By sHi YiN
Since I come to Taylor's University College to further my studies, I have to stay in a house with other six girls who are come from other places. We didn't know each other until we opened our mouth to introduce ourselves. My housemates are 4A ( Along, Azie, Adilah, Asilah ) , Xin Ning and Ying Xuan( my roomate).

After we get along for two months, we know each other quite well now. We always tolerate and help each other. Therefore, we don't have conflict. When we encounter with different opinions between us, we try to solve it peacefully. No shouting and unfriendly face. When we have problems in our studies either, we will discuss and find the solution for it..

The noisiest person in my house is ASILAH.. Along, Xin Ning, both of u also agree right?? hehe..
Actually she is not noisy. She is a talkative girl. She makes us laugh all the time. When I feel sad, she will make fun with something and make me laugh. I really like her. Yet, one thing that i don't like is she always talk and laugh loudly. Even that time is already midnight. Asilah, i know u will change right?? Along, please advise her..

I know some of u may ask, who is along?? haha.. Along is iqa. We call her along because she is one year elder than us. Radhiah too.. Our class have two elder sister. What can i talk about Along?? ermm... She always with her handphone. A lot of messages have to reply. I don't know he/she. haha... Along, huh??

I hope that all of us will study hard and study smart. I know we can do the best in our studies. So, don't ever give up if u haven't try your best and haven't reach the final point. Try to stand up again if u fell down. Same words for J6 too. I know most of us are very frustrating with our commom test result. Not only for ESL. But, don't give up!!! We still have many things to go through. These are just the first stage that we have gone.. Let's be prepared for the Commom Test 2.. ( not for ESL)

Good luck for all of u in the coming test.. I know this time we will do the best..
All the best to u all... ^^
 

5 comments so far.

  1. chibi maruko chan September 16, 2007 at 5:14 PM
    haiiyaa..u make me hot laa 2day..xtremely..i know la shi yin..actually u juzt want 2 tell everyone dat iqa@alorm is a gurl dat more matured than the other housemates rite??that's why laaa...
  2. chibi maruko chan September 16, 2007 at 5:14 PM
    haiiyaa..u make me hot laa 2day..xtremely..i know la shi yin..actually u juzt want 2 tell everyone dat iqa@alorm is a gurl dat more matured than the other housemates rite??that's why laaa...
  3. sHi YiN September 17, 2007 at 11:44 AM
    T_T
    sorry la.. along..
    why u didn't tell me??
    if i know, i won't do it lo...
    SORRY... SORRY...
    forgive me k...
  4. JaCk aYiE September 18, 2007 at 11:16 AM
    hhahahah..
    relax..
    just 4 fun rite..
    nothing to be shame..
    it is nice to call along..
    make u feel matured rite..
    godd shi yin !!
    keep it up !!

    (~_~)
  5. i l i September 18, 2007 at 5:14 PM
    wah...s hi yin... u hav nice housemate.
    i thought xing ning is also ur housemate coz u both are sooooooooooooooo cloze dude!

Something to say?