J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


My Hobby

By Dr. Panadol
Do you to know my hobby?My hobby is fishing.I start fishing since i was in year 4. Beacause my house is near the river,i always fishing every afternoon.Fishing can train me to be patience.Not everytime i go fishing i will get fish.If i have good luck i will get a lot of fish but when there is no luck i cannot get anything even a fish.Today i have three fishing rods and one of them was gave from my father after i finished my spm.My parents always give me support to go through my hobby.I have a dream to fulfill that is i want to go fishing in the deep sea.I always read the 'JORAN' newspaper,it is about the fishing knowledge and the latest news about the fishing activities either in the deep sea or in the river.Fishing in the deep sea is more challenge than fishing in the other places.We must go to the middle of the sea by a boat and must know the suitable place for fishing.
Many of the fishers use the 'tekong' service to show them the place that consist of variety of fish and the place which is famous with the valueable fish such as ebek,kerapu,merah,pari,tenggiri and many others.Do you like fishing Mr.Kevin?I think you don't like fishing because you always busy to teach students.Nowadays,i don't fishing anymore because i am busy like Mr.Kevin but not teach students but busy continuing my study.I spend a lot of my time to study.I hope after i finish my education and get a job i will continue my hobby and also have my own boat to go to deep sea.Somethings that i cannot forget until now about my fishing activities is when i caught a big fish.That all for now. BYE.................?
 

2 comments so far.

  1. JaCk aYiE September 18, 2007 at 12:11 PM
    nice hobby wan..
    i like fishing too..
    i was called champion before..
    but nw on'campiang'
    hahaha..
    i hope we can go fising together soon..
    okiy !!
  2. i l i September 18, 2007 at 4:33 PM
    wahhhhh.. u like to fish arh?!
    where is ur house?
    is it in tumpat??
    coz i used to know tumpat is a top n pop place among fishers. btw... nice hobby. no wonder u'r sooooooo PATIENT. SINCERE ARH..

Something to say?