J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Born in Jasin..

By bRoTher[H]onG
hello everyone..1st of all i want to say sorryla to u all n mr kevin coz actually i got to post this on the 20th..but i dont like to do it at the web coz hmm..dont know why..haha..seriously to write this very is the hardest i ever do..this morning i spent about 1 hour searching where should i go to post this..then just now i spent about 30mins writing this..suddenly it's gone..dont know where it go..so for this time i will write a shorter version that the 1 that i had just wrote just now..tiredla to write this so many times..haha..actually i want to write about how i got that name..BROTHER HONG..
in f4 i went mrsm jasin..thats is my 1st step to be the future accountant n a millionaire..haha..my attitude automatically changed when i got to that school..i became more slumber n dont care about my personality..maybe coz we live like a family there..nothing to be shy with my frinds since we do all daily routines together..there i always get my hair bald..i never do that before entering that school..once i did it,i addicted to that new hairstyle..since that day i think i never ask people to cut my hair like 'slop' 'mohawk' 'spiky' or anythingla..all i got to say just 'botak tapak 1,2 or 3'..easy rite??believe me guys u should try it..it saves my time coz i dont have to dry up my hair after shower..the water will fall from my head in just 1sec i think..fast isn't?haha..for girls u also can try what..syarifah amani did it n still cute..haha..
one day,i got bald again..usually my friends just ignored it coz its normal to see me with blad head..but dont know why my friends told me that i looked like a tyco..other friends also said that..they began finding name for me..'BROTHER HONG' he said..that idea came from their genius head..i just accepted that coz it sounds quite ok..hong stands for hong kong since my face look like a chinese..since that day,my life has changed.. i got more friends n more famous..i think more people know me as brother hong rather than muhammad..but i dont carela..just call me anything..call me andy lau also can la..haha..ok i think i started to 'mengarut' rite now..gtg..bye!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. i l i September 23, 2007 at 12:42 PM
    like ur story.. i dun think andy lau is a suitable name 4 u coz u both hav a HUGE different! dun mad at me!
  2. fatimah September 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM
    be petient k.anyway, it,s not bad.actually,i also don't know how to post the blog but its okay.my turn next week

Something to say?