J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


A Journey Back Home

Category: By $#@|)Z

It was a Friday
And I was going back home
Like I used to do
Every Friday
Well,
Most of the time I’ll go back home on Friday
And no, I’m not going to talk about Friday.


KTM: Keretapi Tanah Melayu or Knotty Train Made


Heading to KTM Setia Jaya station, on my left, was Rifqi while on my right, Paeh. We started walking relatively towards the east as soon as we exited the Ridzuan Condominium gate. Thank god the weather was not as hot as usual. The rain had just stopped when we were about ready to leave. It was a blessing for us.
We walked along the pavement overlooking the park which was to the right of us. Soon, we reached the entry gate of our neighboring apartments. It was a shortcut. After walking for several minutes, we arrived at the alley that would take us to the station. We took it.
The station wasn’t crowded. But it wasn’t exactly empty either. There were more people on that Friday compared to the last one. Maybe it was because of Ramadan has just started, who knows. After passing through the checkpoint with our touch-n-go card, Paeh and I started to find seats for ourselves while waiting for Rifqi to buy his train ticket. It was a tiring walk, for me at least. I was sweating like I had just run a marathon. Luckily for me, I didn’t drown in my own sweat. I would accidentally break my fast if that were to happen.
The train arrived after we waited for about 10 minutes or so. It was a fortunate thing that the train wasn’t crammed full. However, we still found ourselves standing in the train. It’s not that I was complaining, but a seat for each of us wouldn’t be a bad thing either. While waiting for the train to reach KL Central, I remembered that we talked about many things. However, I’ve forgotten the content though. It was soon, that Rifqi and I found ourselves a seat each. Paeh, being the noble one, preferred to rather stand than occupying the last available seat in our coach. We sure were not complaining.
The train finally arrived at KL Central; the station where each of us would take our own separate ways to reach home. We said our goodbyes, and parted.
Alone, I continued my journey to take another train which would bring me closer to my residence. Hurriedly, I made my way to the train platform, not wanting to miss the train. I was approaching the platform when I looked up only to find the most shocking incident there. There were seas of people! It was unbelievable. I had anticipated that there would be a lot of people but to see this many was unexpected.
Somehow, I managed to get into the second train (The first train was packed full). There was a lot of pushing as everyone wanted to get on the train. I was squished. Everyone was squished. There wasn’t any space to move about. Even my hands had to be rested motionless throughout the way. It was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable indeed. Sweats were dripping from my face even though I remained very still. The air-con was functioning (Though I doubted that it was running perfectly), but it was hot. I had no choice but to hold on.
After what it seemed like eternity, the train finally reached my preferred destination which was KTM Serdang. I got out, after some difficulties, and breathed fresh air (Indeed, the air in the train wasn’t fresh at all). It was cooler outside than in the train. I was relieved, extremely.
After coming out from the station, I immediately took a taxi back home. And with this, my journey ended.
Well, not really, there’s still the taxi story to be told about. But this is as far as I can take you all. If I write anymore, who knows, someone from J6 might be knocking my house door anytime soon. ^^ Worse still, it might be Mr. Kevin. Haha… Just joking Mr. Kevin… =)











Paeh, Rifqi, AmbiPur guy, Me (curi² masuk) and Mad.
 

17 comments so far.

  1. Imran September 16, 2007 at 2:12 AM
    nice pic..
    who's that guy with black suit..?
  2. $#@|)Z September 16, 2007 at 2:23 AM
    Haha.. It was the AmbiPur promoter guy.. They were promoting the product. Funny way to promote.. creative tho.
  3. Imran September 16, 2007 at 2:47 AM
    hehe..
    his face x bley blah..;p
  4. $#@|)Z September 16, 2007 at 2:57 AM
    tau xpe.

    Direct translation:

    tau - know
    xpe - it's okay

    English sentence formation usually is the inverse of Malay sentence formation.

    Therefore,

    tau xpe = it's okay know.

    A++

    ;]
  5. Imran September 16, 2007 at 3:00 AM
    hehe..
    nice formula dude..
  6. bRoTher[H]onG September 16, 2007 at 8:36 AM
    shadz!see u in court for displaying my picture..i dont want the whole world to see my face..it's very expensive to get my pic n i need some privacy..
  7. Ana Farhanah September 16, 2007 at 1:10 PM
    scuderia..dont be too shy..ur picture is published for the world..juz be proud of it..thanks to shadz for introduced u to the entire world..hihi..is it shadz??pitty shadz if he have to go to the court..hihi
  8. Ana Farhanah September 16, 2007 at 1:10 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. KevinG September 16, 2007 at 1:15 PM
    hahahaha...serdang is it. very easy to find since I was from there and still am at times.
  10. chibi maruko chan September 16, 2007 at 2:53 PM
    nice story la shadzz...but then,if u tell more about the taxi story,i'm sure there's no one will knock ur door lahh..wakakakaka...
  11. sHi YiN September 16, 2007 at 3:14 PM
    wow... how long was your journey to go back home that day??
    i also faced the same situation like u when i was going back home during the national day... mine one even worse..

    i missed two train at the SETIA JAYA STATION because the train were too crowed.. i couldn't step inside also.. when the third train arrived, i told myself that no wonder what happen, i must go inside.. finaly, i was inside the train.. huh!!!!

    when i reached kl central, the train to seremban had technical problem!!!!!!!!! the announcement said i have to wait for more than 1 hour!!!! n they asked us to take another alternative way... T_T
    so sad at that time.. very tired, hungry and thirsty... but i still waiting there for the train because i have no other choice..

    the commuter always give me a memorable experience... but NOT A GOOD ONE...
  12. Rifqi Al-lil September 17, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    shadz u are more fortunate,
    i'm breaking my fast with my dad in car u know!!
    it is all coz of this :
    "perhatian kepada semua penumpang, tren ke Rawang mengalami gangguan waktu perjalanan" grrr..
  13. $#@|)Z September 17, 2007 at 4:01 PM
    To:

    Scuderia - yes, see you in court. But i'll win for sure buddy. =P

    Maruko - Emm.. Heheh.. that was my tactic to not to write anymore lah...

    Shi Yin - Hahaha.. "memorable" is the right word indeed.

    Rif - Ah.. Sorry to hear that man.. But well, things happen sometimes. *Dugaan...*
  14. JaCk aYiE September 18, 2007 at 11:07 AM
    muahahhaha..
    mat pic is the most "cannot blahh" at all..
    muahahha..
    i thought azhar is the ambipur guy..
    hihi..
  15. i l i September 18, 2007 at 5:28 PM
    paeh, u look sooo same with the ambi pur creature!!!!
  16. Dr. Panadol September 19, 2007 at 10:38 AM
    so nice picture......like badut and his team.huhuhu
  17. JaCk aYiE September 19, 2007 at 3:25 PM
    hahahha...
    very funny la wan..
    hahahha

Something to say?