J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


my mom..she is the most wonderful person in my life...

By chibi maruko chan
Here and this moment, i juzt want to share a piece of my story with all of u guys..u know what?? i call her,mama...that is the most beautiful word i can describe... how can i say about her...very special in my life...no one can replace her..since i was born to this world, she was the only person who has given me a lot of things especially her unlimited love, unending sacrifices, undivided attention and so on...i know,all of u have your own mother..of course she's a special person in ur life, extremely rite???so, as long as we are still have our time, let's appreciate them..before we forget that they are very2 important in our life..juzt think it urself, without her, how can u become 'someone' like this now??i know, actually i'm supposed to tell a story which is more interesting to all of u, but then i'm so sowi becoz rite now, in my mind, i'm juzt thinking about my mom...i miss her so much..cannot describe with other word...this is we called, the power of mother...hahaha, am i rite??u know what, before i decide to pursue my preparation course at taylor college, subang jaya, i have to face a lot of obstacles in my life...honestly, since i was in kindergarten until this age, i have never been away from my mom..never in my life..unbelieveable rite??even my previous school provided a hostel for its students, i never take the chance to spend a night there..don't know why..i think, it is better for me to stay at my own house even i always come late to the school...becoz my house was a bit far from the school...that's why i always got the punishment from my disciplinary teacher...hakzhakzhakz..never mind lah..okkayy...now, back to my story...hahaha...actually, that's all my excuses to avoid from being separated with my mom..hahaha...naughty gurl rite???iqa,iqa...but then, honestly...after i made my decision to pursue my study in this college, i become more matured compared to before ..even i'm still missing my mom, but i'm giving my best to be more optimistic..meaning to say, it is a hardest thing to do especially something that is related with ur feeling...seriously,i admit that this is not easy for me to be like the other person which are already familiar with all this..but then, i always tell myself that, i can do it..nothing is impossible if i have the strength and the most important is my pray to Allah SWT to give me the strength that i need the most as well as all the happiness and bless to my beloved family....once again, so sowi guys if my story is too short and bored...i still have to learn more things especially in improving my writing skill becoz honestly,i don't like much to write a story but to read it is fine with me...of course i'm talking bout the comics...hahaha...(specially dedicated to my roomate who loovesss manga n anime...hehe...she wrote this herself)..her name is adilah...!!!ahakzahakzahakz...byebye...arigatokhuzaimas...hihihi...
Posted by chibi maruko chan...
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Rifqi Al-lil September 25, 2007 at 11:10 AM
    i miss my mum too
    but she always calls me..
    then i feel like she is just nearby.
    btw who are u?
    pls state ur name in ur profile.
  2. faralalala September 26, 2007 at 11:14 PM
    oit rifqi.
    d0nt u read the wh0le st0ry?
    it's stated there the name of the sender lah..
    huhu..
  3. i l i September 27, 2007 at 6:42 PM
    we all miss our mummy too la rifqi! u must be da last in ur family, huh?
  4. paezjesmani November 14, 2007 at 5:13 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Something to say?