J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


How I Wish I Was At Home Right Now

By Imran
Hye everybody..I am Skizo aka Imran..First of all, I would like to apologise for my late post..Actually I have to post my story on the 17th..Hehehe..This happen because I am quite buzy at the moment since all my last week homework did not finish yet..Plus all this week homework somemore..Aiyaa..got headache lorh thinking about all this homework..


Ok, i am not here to talk about my homework..Lets proceed to my story..Base on my title, I am not saying that I am not happy living and studying here..It is a wonderful experience for me to study in a private college like Taylors College..Going to class without uniform is very cool man.. :) Besides, all my new friends and housemates here are very sporting and fun..Espeacially my housemates, A2605, they all are very interesting..We share a lot of things together in our condo..Everyday one of us will come out with new jokes or funny questions..


But don't know why when it comes to fasting month, i suddenly miss my home so much..Maybe homesick..Hehe..Actually this is my first time fasting on my own..Before this, when it comes to fasting month, I am very happy..But this year, it is a little bit different..When I think I am going to fast here alone Wihtout my family, I am very sad..Plus, now I have to find My "sahur" on my own..Adeh, so tension..Huhu..Thank God, one of my housemate brings a rice cooker already..Hmm..Really makes my life a lot easier with his rice cooker..


I think i have to stop now..Don't have enough time maa..Need to finihs all my homework..Huhu..Really hopes can go home this coming weekend..



(Sorry if this story is too short..Actually I dont have any interesting story at the moment..Besides, dont have idea laa during this month..)




 

5 comments so far.

  1. JaCk aYiE September 18, 2007 at 11:37 AM
    halooo fren !!
    miz me?
    muahahha..
    nice story beb !!
    homesick is comman thing happen..
    cheer up meh..
    u have this week to go back rite?
    then,
    what are u waitin for?
    get the ticket !!
    hihih..
  2. Rifqi Al-lil September 18, 2007 at 11:43 AM
    hey ayie.
    your home is near la
    easy for u to said...hahaha
    sick ppl must rest.
    cannot on9!!
    imran..dont be sad..this raya will be a lot meaningful to u!!
  3. i l i September 18, 2007 at 5:06 PM
    wah imran is having homesick...
    unbelieveable guys have it too!!
    don't misunderstand me!
    just a new thing 4 me..
    hehehehe...
  4. Imran September 19, 2007 at 10:22 AM
    erm..
    dont think i can go home maa this week..
    just now got lot of homework..
    english research i havent started anyting yet..
    huhu..
    4 sure ar i m having homesick ili..
    this is my 1st time live a hostel life..
    eventhough not living in a hostel..
    hehe..
  5. nobodyknows September 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM
    salam..emm..homesick??but it is great experience to fast far apart from family for a first time rite?..for me..this teach me how to appreciate my moments at home before..nice to be here,but i really miss my old time at home..Wake up friends n myself!!we are in our new life n stage..but it is not wrong if want to remember all the past rite??..huhu =)

Something to say?