J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Why I am so sad today..

By JaCk aYiE
Hye there...

Please call me jack ayie.. What i am going to write today is about "why i am feeling very sad today"..The main reason is I miss my best friend very much. My best friend named Wan Haziq Bin Wan Khalil. I don't know why I too miss him.He is 18 years old. I always call him 'siput'. All of you know why?haha..weird right? Because he cannot say the word 'siput' well as other persons did. He always make me laugh when we talk about 'siput'.. He always pronouns it as "SIPUIIT"..hahahaha...very funny..

After SPM examination, we aways hanging out together. Where ever I go,there must be him beside me. The happiest time we were together with my others friends went to Ulu Yam..We 'convoy' to there with our parent's car..hahaha..We went there by 1 van and 3 cars..We conquer the roads as 'our father built the road'. We are so happy. We laughing everywhere,shouting and embarrass ourself all the time. But,who cares right?hahah

Me and Wan have a good time together..If you all want to know, he is my friend from kindergarden. He lives near to my house. Now,he studying at Yaman which is far away from Malaysia.. But he is always near to my heart. I feel like to cry when I suddenly remember of him.. He will studying there for 6 years. Really hope that I will see him before I go to Australia. He is my best friend ever!!!

My fellow Friends,

A good friend will be with you when you are in difficult situations and he shoud not be forgotten when you success.

Thats all from me...Thank you for reading..mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhxxx !!!!

A lot of love,
-JaCk aYiE-
 

14 comments so far.

  1. Jehan Sahid September 12, 2007 at 5:20 PM
    hey ayie!!! no wonder u look so sad today.. i miss spending my time with my bestfriends too.. but i still can meet them on weekend.. unlike ur case.. nahhhh.. nvm.. u still can keep in touch with him rite?.. btw.. it is hard to see BOYS that appreciate their friendship with their friends.. im glad u do.. it is so sweet for me.. hehe.. dun forget to keep in touch with ur bestfriend.. n cheer up meh!! it is weird to see ayie in this such mood.. okey??.. bye.. have a nice day!!!
  2. JaCk aYiE September 13, 2007 at 10:13 AM
    wallaa...
    thnx jehan..
    really appreciate ur comment..
    u 2 k..
    (~_~)
  3. Rifqi Al-lil September 13, 2007 at 10:28 AM
    weyh J.E.H.A.N
    'BOYS' nowadays are very K.I.N.D and generous u know..(",)
    HEHE
    so make more friends, less enemies.
    ~ says 'rif the great'
  4. Imran September 13, 2007 at 10:34 AM
    ayie..
    true story ar..?
    hehe..
  5. KevinG September 13, 2007 at 12:19 PM
    hey..who says boys dun have best friend. you cannot live without one you know. everyone has it but it depends how much you appreciate it and you better did coz one you start a family or work...it'll be even harder. now i only see my best friends once a year coz one is in singapore, one is married and the other one fly here and there. it's hard to get a common time to be together. Haih...how i miss them too.
  6. JaCk aYiE September 13, 2007 at 1:15 PM
    yup..
    that's rite mr kevin..
    friends are meaningful to me..
    FrEn FoReVeR !!
  7. sephiroth September 13, 2007 at 1:18 PM
    huhuhu..so sad r..
  8. $#@|)Z September 13, 2007 at 1:23 PM
    Ahh... I see.. Best fren eh? Do i have 1? Indeed I wonder.
  9. @M@N September 13, 2007 at 1:30 PM
    salam yie..cheer up man..u don look ensem la with sad face..it juz a small obstacle in process 2 built a strong prenz_cruisine in da future..+_+
  10. JaCk aYiE September 13, 2007 at 1:53 PM
    thnx ammar..
    althought in the happy face..
    i don't look as encem as u..
    haha..
    one advse from me..
    plz get enough sleep..
    muahahha
  11. Dr. Panadol September 13, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    oh Jack Ayie,you miss your friend so much and because of that you face become too ugly!!!!!!hah.Come on la Jack,you must be a patience boy and try to adapt to the new situation.You can find another friend here.Don't be the victim of this situation.It's normal for us as a human so i want a reminder to you that meeting and separation is usual in our live.In conjunction with Ramadhan month,we as a muslim must believe that something that happened to us as lesson in our life.Okay, for last i hope that you will become a happy boy but not overjoy........?
  12. sHi YiN September 13, 2007 at 2:33 PM
    safuan... ur advice seems like asked ayie to find a new best friend here, and forget about his BEST FRIEND!!!! ;-P

    ayie.. no wonder u so quiet...
    hmm...not like u la...
    we will meet many people and only few of them can be our best friends.. some of us maybe dont have best friend either.. u muz feel that u are very lucky because u can find one..
    miss someone is normal... but dont extremely.. i know u will be alright later on, right??

    come on... i miss the real AYIE!!!!
    hope u will be ok soon...
    have a nice day.. ^^
  13. Radhiah September 15, 2007 at 2:26 PM
    hey ayie...don't worry both of u can still contact with each other rite? i hope ur freindship will last 4 eva....... don't be so sad about it....
  14. JaCk aYiE September 18, 2007 at 11:34 AM
    I'm Back..
    don't want to be sad again !!
    thnx Frenn !!!

Something to say?