J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


let's sing!!!

By bRoTher[H]onG
And I'd give up forever to touch you'Cause I know that you feel me somehowYou're the closest to heaven that I'll ever beAnd I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this momentAnd all I can breathe is your life'Cause sooner or later it's overI just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me'Cause I don't think that they'd understandWhen everything's made to be brokenI just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't comingOr the moment of truth in your liesWhen everything feels like the moviesAnd you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me'Cause I don't think that they'd understandWhen everything's made to be brokenI just want you to know who I am

sing together!!!common j6!!haha..boringla..



 

4 comments so far.

  1. xin ning December 5, 2007 at 3:35 PM
    hey dad...back already??did u have fun??don't forget to bring me the souvenir!!:P
  2. $#@|)Z December 7, 2007 at 1:59 AM
    what bro hong... you think we are doing university college musical is it.... u can't sing also.. how to attract audience.. hahahha. jk jk. =D
  3. GaGaK December 9, 2007 at 1:42 AM
    Hong~ miss ur song at B1011 hoho... next year bring more songs ya? (sori mencapub jap..:P)
  4. Jehan Sahid December 9, 2007 at 9:12 PM
    haha ouh now i know.. other then sleep, u love 2 sing.. next year u can sing while mr chin teaches us.. haha

Something to say?