J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Feel Free Come Kedah laaa..

By Imran
Mad n Jehan, you guys are correct..Yeah, quite bored currently at home..Spend times by doing nothing at all..It is possible for you guys to see IMRAN get gemuk if my life continue to be in this way..HaHa =b

When I was still one of SAM student, a part of J6, I always dreaming about return to Kedah, spending times with family each hols..You know me, if there was a break, even for only 3 days, for sure I'll be back in Kedah..HeHe..But now, when I'm at home, have lots of times with my family, I feel like going back to KL to study..Damn weird and it feels like my life is uncomplete at the momment..Wake up each day with nothing to do..Look at the most expansive blue calculator which I ever own with no purpose, nothing to calculate, no more graft to draw..Look at my stationery, no more essay to write..Look at all the text books, dont know what to do with them..This strange feelings might be due to that I have get use to the buzy life which I experienced during my time as SAM student..Adeyh, I need something to do..Ms Logesh, I need some Spec ques to do..Ms Alicia, I want some prob ques..Mr Kevin, I want to write essay..Ms Cheryl, give me 20marks essay ques..Ms Yapp, exercises please..HaHaHa..

This sounds crazy, but it is true man..HaHa, crazy arr Im..
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Jehan Sahid November 28, 2008 at 3:42 AM
    abs |agree| with u.. haha siap buat modulus lg..
    waaa u know wut.. 2day is friday.. n it has only been a week since our last paper..
    jehan rase mcm da lame je cuti..
    hayakkk.. better plan something for next weekk..
    i got a love letter from JPA..
    so i guess i have to settle that one 1st.. huhu
  2. Fara Nordin December 22, 2008 at 7:03 PM
    feel FREE go kedah?
    uhm, i'll go if it's FREE.
    Haha.
    Im sponsor laa! lol.

Something to say?