J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


GOODBYES

By Rifqi Al-lil
  • Goodbye mr kevin. may you have a wonderful life in China.
  • Goodbye J6, may you guys forgive me for every words,actions,thoughts,sarcasms, that may hurt. Please, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness. Halalkan makan,minum,pakai aku.
  • Goodbye SAM, you will always be a program that is a pain in the butt.
  • Goodbye to Ma Kita, I will miss the period of waiting for my meals. "relaku menunggu mu, seribu tahun lama lagi"
  • Goodbye Pak Gad, You can have my name tag now if you really dying for it.
  • Goodbye Library Tan Sri Loy Hean Hong, you have been a library with no books.
  • Goodbye MPH, you have the potential to be colder.
  • Goodbye The Web, you are the only web made by human.
  • Goodbye pasar, I hope that Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan will come to your place. A real delicacies indeed.
  • Goodbye mac center, I hope to find one of your kind in Aussie.
  • Goodbye JS internet cafe, you made me a winner there. owning..mmmmmonster kill.
  • Goodbye A2605, you have been a good penthouse, nice views, nice pets.
  • Goodbye arif seafood, I don't think there's seafood in your kedai. but your sambal is nice.
  • Goodbye BB7, you are a usefull blackboard.
  • Goodbye all.
  • Goodbye..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?