J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


ESL : The Fitness Trainer Case

By doraemon is my middle name

The Fitness Trainer Case


People call me Deo. My full name is Deodorant. I describe myself as a gorgeous and fit man. I work as a fitness trainer in a gymnasium in Subang Jaya. My routine starts as early as 5 am as I jog to my workplace. Then I continue my work to train my customers to achieve their targeted fitness level on that day.

My customers are mainly women aged between 18 and 29. My customers are always satisfied with my services because I am the best fitness trainer in Subang Jaya. One day when I was on my way to my workplace, I bumped onto a hot young girl. She looks like a pan-Asian type. But I just ignore her because I see hot girl everyday especially during my work time. But this girl keeps on staring at my chest as I pass by her. But I keep on ignoring because this also happens many times.

When I arrived at my work place, i unpacked my things and get ready to start my work. Until now nothing is strange in my point of view. But during my lunch time at 1.00 pm, i felt strange, like somebody is watching and staring at me while I am enjoying my meal. I just pretended like nothing happened. 7.00 pm is the moment that I felt really ease and relief because this is the time for me to go home and relax.

That night when I arrived at my home, I was surprised to see that my house was in a hectic condition. My Phillips home theater set was broken, my Altec Lansing speaker was smashed, my Ogawa massage chair was upside down and my lovely Sony HD LCD television was crashed. As I rushed into my bedroom, I saw a girl standing in front of me in a dark corner of my bedroom. She was holding a Rambo knife in her hand. I am really sure this is the same girl that I bumped that morning. Suddenly she burst at me and with full of rage she stabbed my chest several times. Then I believe I was dead as I finished telling you this story!

 

3 comments so far.

  1. chibi maruko chan January 25, 2008 at 11:49 PM
    nice story...my suggestion...u can try to be director if u want..bcoz u got da talent in creating such dat story...little bit scary..btw still in da box..stalking...=)keep it up...
  2. xin ning January 27, 2008 at 10:50 AM
    damn...'purely imaginary'...
  3. Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 6:19 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Something to say?