J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Cyberspace Stalking Case

By Shadz
Name: Neo
Age: Infinity
Clan: Virux
Location: Cyberspace
Profession: Chief of Hacking Division

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:::Transmission Begins – Log Created 12/12/2199:::

Lately, it seems as if I was being watched from afar. I always get this feeling of being observed almost all the time. In the database center, processing center, and even the junk recycling center. I am being stalked?! Maybe I am being targeted because of my position and wealth, who knows. Anyhow, this might be my last transmission before I got terminated by those people. Why I choose to use ‘those’ instead of its singular counterpart? Once again, who knows? There might be only one person; on the other hand, there might be many of them. For that reason, for the purpose of knowledge and information, I will record my last memories in this piece of encrypted and hidden data. Hopefully somebody picks this up for investigation and find it useful when I’m gone, if I’m gone that is.

24/10/2199
One figure was standing in the darkness near the building of junk recycling center. ‘Its’ hand was occasionally seen raised to ‘its’ face.

26/10/2199
I received one unsolicited email from a person called ‘Anonymous’. It reads, “Watch me, watch you.”

My e-address is: Neox@Virux.hd Password: c2kill

30/10/2199
A letter got into my pocket somehow when I got home. It reads, “I know what you did, does, and will do.” I reported to the Cyber Police for log tracking. Pending results.

5/11/2199
Cyber Police failed to identify the email and letter.

10/11/2199
My workplace was in a mess. Cyber Police could confirm nothing.

14/11/2199
My house was in disarrayed condition. More investigation was carried out.

15/11/2199
I decided to go into hiding for safety reasons. Since I have no idea on what should I write next, I probably should consult Mr. Kevin if I’m in the right track or off-track.

:::Transmission Terminated:::
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?