J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Stalking...!!!

By Pendekar Penyu

My World is being crashed…

Hello and peace be upon u..day by day..i don’t know wat to say..this is gonna be something that all human mankind dying try to avoid from it..and wat the hell is it..ooohh..i don’t how to start this crucial writing..(taking long breath)…as I walking towards my future ambition..i thought all is gonna be just fine..but it does not seem like that..my nightmare start when I realize..something..which is very important to me..was missing..aaahh..no one in this world can determine how frustrated I am on that awful moment…my watch..rolex R3452 brand..valued at 20 000 dollars..oohh..how can this people do this to me..that watch was given by my beloved one..how can I answer her if she ask me about that watch..that’s just a part of all my heavy pains….then something even more weird happen…I found someone take my picture than publish it on web in internet..the web is about most valuable men exist in this continent..and I was one of that lucky guys..but one thing that squeezing me is..how come in this world my picture could be published on that web…who did that..after that ‘tragedy’…my world is just not like as usual as I can be today..many girls and ‘guys’ chasing on me..everyday..every hour..every second and every breath that I take..thousand of eyes will stare and look on me..like I am an alien from Jupiters..i start to think how can I get rid it off..(this condition)…

Then suddenly..in the dark and dull night..i receved a call from somebody that I have no idea who was the caller..the stranger told me..’I am the one who putted ur pic on that website..and u will never ever can forget me..if I told u..who I am..’then I asked her(I can recognize her sex by her voice)..’wat do u want from me..how could u do this to me..wat I’ve done to you..’’in one breath….then this lady reply with seducing voice..’I m Isabel..dont u remember me..your ex girlfriend..i m the one who u dumped me out from ur life..just because that bitch women…u remember that precious moment..honey..’..’waaaaattt..Isabel!!!..ooohh..how dare u..i’ll report u to the police..then u will know..wat exactly life is looks like..’…”wat the hell I care about that police..cause u don’t have any proof to convict me on wat I’ve done..come on james..i do this just because I love u...i can’t live without u..my world is empty without ur love..i love u so much..much..much more than this world..i’ll do anything for the sake of u..’’…”Noo..!! you are crazy..we are over since I decided it..3 years ago..have u forget it?..i have jennifer in my heart..and she is the one who I love most ..and forever and ever..dont u dare do anything to her..or otherwise..i’ll send u to the hell..!!..”james……!!how could u say this to me..ok..then..u’ll see..wat I have..and wat she doesn’t have..dont get it strange if one day..u’ll come back to me..when Jennifer is no longer in this world..hahaha..i’ll guarantee that..!!”…

Shit..!!..now..i’m very worry about jennifer’s life..oh god..please take a good care on her…she is really worthy to me..no else in this world can replace her..please God..and Isabel..!!..i’ll get u one day..i’ll guarantee that’s gonna happen soon..soon.

…my Jennifer.. jn
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 12, 2008 at 3:26 PM
    aiyaaa....
    so0 jiwang2 one...
    hehehee

Something to say?