J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


luxury life...

By Brother Hong
One beautiful morning, as usual I woke up early because of my noisy Tag Heuer clock. I spent a few minutes on my super-soft king-sized bed. Then, I took my mobile phone. ‘1 Message Received’ appeared on the screen. My friends invited me to have breakfast with them at a café near my housing area. Without wasting time, I took my bath and put an Armani t-shirt on me. I quickly took the car key and drove my Aston Martin to the café.
There were so many people at the Italian café. My friends and I chatting about last night. We spent hours in an exclusive club the night before. We always go there every Friday’s night and meet with some girls. After having breakfast, I drove back home. As I arrived home, there was a letter in the mailbox. In the letter, the writer wrote that I know and have met her before. She also wrote that, I have played with her feelings and ruined her life. I just ignored that letter. A few days later, I realized that someone had entered my housing area and scratched my Bentley car. I know that my life is not safe anymore. Finally, for my own good I decided to report my situation to police.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 31, 2008 at 10:49 AM
    hm...if you think that are horrible, you hasn't really seen how bad can i be. this is just begining. i will make sure you suffer more than this. tunggu ajelah.
  2. Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 8:16 PM
    don't fear....help is on the way!!

    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

Something to say?