J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


In The Process

By Jehan Sahid
Hye. I'm Inspector Sara.
I have decided to help on Mr Deodorant's case.
But I need sometime to work on it and analyze this case.
However, I will try my best to speed the process.

Thank You for the consideration,
Inspector Sara.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    hy inspector
    pls take care of my case
    on my dead body mayb lies some clues
    send my regards to inspector aliza!!
  2. Jehan Sahid February 6, 2008 at 1:21 PM
    hey soul.. how do u know i have fren insp aliza??.. cehh.. okay i will take care of ur case.. no worries..

Something to say?