J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


i have been stalked !!

By koko krunch
My name al-fonso de al baukaky... i am one of the popular actor in Hollywood.. still single.. not married yet. Eventhough i have been gossip to many popular actresses locally and other country actresses.. But i just ignore all those things because i don't really interested to get married or fall in love with anybody. i am no now 24. its too early to think of love.. i just want to consentrate on my carrier as an actor.

I had deal with many actors and actresses. Some of them are kind, friendly, opened and polite. But some others are very rude, think they are the best, cannot take other people suggestion and many more. Their behavior sometime make me mad and angry. But i didn't do something stupid like revenge or else.

Last two weeks, i received one email from a person. the person call his name as 'siku kutajam'. 'she' said that i am handsome and very sexy. 'she' also send me an erotic and horror video. a girl dancing with bikini and at last she shoot a man beside her without showing her face. at the end of the clip, it show message says ' YOU ARE GOING TO BE LIKE HIM !' HAHA !..

I was very afraid of the clip, i was wonderring who gave me that. i am also worried about my carrier if this story spread to the public. i had report this to the inspector. and now the police are investigating my case. i hope that the person will be caught soon.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?