J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Guisegirl… whereby my part time job is stalking…

By guisegirl_00
Name : Isabel ( the real name Sentini )
Age : 25.5 years old
Job : owner of Spa S ( the famous n exclusive spa in de world )
Status : still single

Hahaha!!! Finally you fear of me, James. I will come back to your life n I will make sure your life become worse. You will get your punishment for what have you done before. How could you leave me!!!

The story begin…
5.5 years ago, I opened my own spa at Sydney as I graduated in this field. After 1.5 months, my spa, Spa S, became famous as my treatments are the best. From that day, I became the top 10 richest persons in Sydney. One day, a good looking guy came to my office n asked about the treatment in my spa. Starting that day, we got to know each others. After 5.5 months, he started to lend my money because of many nonsense reasons. All guys are same, they only want to chase after my property. Huhuhu……

I started to buy for him everything such as BMW car, condo n also the Rolex watch (price 50 000 dollars). But, day by day, he started to avoid me as he had got everything. Then, one day, he asked me to go for a dinner with him n he said that he wanted to break up with me. What a evil guy is him??? Damnnn……

I started to stalk n follow him. Just to figure out what he has been doing. I didn’t believe it. He has a new girlfriend after 2.5 days break n had a happy life with that girl who I hate the most ( my close competitor, the owner of Spa J ). He is so cruel. The Rolex – I took the watch because I know it is from Jennifer, I just to make him suffer. Besides, the Rolex that I gave him before, he did not wear it although my Rolex is more expensive.

Collecting information about him is not difficult for me. Although he tried to change his phone number, I will get the new one easily. I follow him every seconds and I know everything that he does. To make his life more terrible, I published his photo that I took n make “some adjustment” in the gay web with the full information about him. I also sent his picture to all email users in this world. Hahaha…… now you know who I am…

I started to call her every night just to ruin his life. Make him feels miserable and scared. Moreover, I promise to give him “nice present” if he keep in touch with Jennifer. GUESS WHAT IS THE PRESENT??? HAHAHA……
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?