J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


The Stalker is.....................

By @M@N
Rely on 15 years experience in the investigation world this is the first time I received a case when the stalking method is very simple and the level of invasion is very low. The stalker shows the stalking behavior clearly with tends to make a chaos. It is true that physical stalking means the stalker show the behavior to ensure the victim know him or her. But, the method how the stalker disturbs the privacy of Mr. Luxury Life really disappointed me as a well-known detective. The stalker absolutely left a clear proof at the crime area.
First of all, I’m proudly introduced about myself. My name is Royal Detective Sherlock Holmes. Just call me Dec. Holmes. Based on my perfect intuition, I definitely can guess who the stalker is since the first time I arrived at the crime area. With a help from my generous and high sixth-sense level, Watson, we start made tracks for more evidence. We need it to be the prejudgment’s proof.
My first deductive about this case is according to the letter that the stalker sent to Mr. Luxury Life. Although the writer of the letter does not show any sign of its real identity, but the hand writing can be the main evidence. The second one is, about the scratches on the luxury Bentley car. A lot of finger print located on the car. The stalker was not used a glove when he or her doing the action.
Based on my priceless experience plus 100% confident, the stalker is………..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?