J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


A melodious response to the stalker named Melody...

By Shadz
Ooooh.. Very very scary..... Not.

Haha.. who are you calling scared huh? Come on now, lets be real. I've got polices, detectives and SWAT teams (notice the 's') looking everywhere for you. And you said I'm scared? Interesting.

And well you know, I went to the doctor just to make sure that I don't get any health problems because of my stress level you know. I mean, it's a very harsh week. I've got smath, acct, math and econs tests all in one week! And thanks to you, I almost got high water pressure some more.

Oh and by the way, I've ask the police to guard my girlfriend. So, you can say bye bye to the chances of harming my girlfriend now.

P/s: The detective and police found your fingerprints, footprints and face print in my ransacked house, just so you know. Haha.. Face print.. Hilarious, don't u think? Only god knows what you were doing inside my house. Hmm... I wonder who should be scared the most now. =D


With love,
NEO.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?