J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Lavender

Category: By lavender
Name: Lavender
Age: 22 years old
Job: Bank manager
Status: Single

My life has been terrible. All the people that I love left me alone. Men are so cruel. They just left the girl when they feel bored to chase after another woman. I have been dumped by my boyfriend a year ago. After three years of relationship, he suddenly told me to break up. Definitely, I cannot accept nor understand it after all what we have gone through together and all my sacrifices. It took me 2 months to gather my strength and persuade myself to continue my life as usual without him. In those 2 months I go for a vacation at Chiang Mai.

After I came back from the vacation, I saw an unbelievable thing; my ex-boyfriend is now an celebrity. He was interviewed in an entertainment programme. What??? It is so unfair! I am suffering a lot and struggling to continue my life because of him while he is enjoying his life as a star. After that incident, I keep on following his latest news and have a nice plan of revenge awaiting him.

I started my first step by collecting all his personal information. In only one week, I already know a lot about him:

Back account no: 1) CIMB Bank:2347576-201-4324
2) HSBC Bank:574455-763-6543
Hp no:655-63874336
IC no:473875798-27448
Vehicle: BMW X5 (plate no: K 117) and Mercedes Benz s class(plate no: C 345)
Home address:111, Elizabeth Road,13456, London
Office address: Lot 575, Star Agency,86547,Berlin
Still single

The game has started! I sent an e-mail to him. That email is just to introduce myself and give a special present for his birthday. I will always give surprises for him; I am sure about that. It is fair enough because he ruins my life
.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?