J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


according to Lavender's case....=)

By chibi maruko chan

According to Lavender’s case, I found out that she has lost her rational thinking as a result from great misery. Our therapy session has started about 2 weeks ago and she has told me from A to Z about why and how she stalked the victim. As a doctor of a stalker, I have to analyze the main factor that drives her to stalk him. A degree with honour in psychology from University of Harvard is the proof that my ability and skills can help her.

Lavender is just like any other ‘normal’ woman that I can meet in the streets. As I know from her personal details, she is a bank manager. She had a good working attitude and was very committed in her job. She was a nice manager and always focused in her job according to my conversation that I had with her assistant, Ms. Leola. However, since she broke up with her boyfriend, Lavender becomes more introvert and passive. Besides that she also started to come late to her office. From here, I know that the depression has started to take control over her mind.

From our session I found out that their relationship lasted for 3 years before she was dumped by her boyfriend. After the relationship broke up, she still cannot accept what had happened although she tried hard to forget him and go on with her life. She is unable to handle the stress well. Plus, on that time, she had some problem with her job. What a sympathy lady...

I tried my best to give her a treatment as well. I decided to give her counseling and helped her to clear the mindset from thinking about the revenge. I kept talking with her and sniffed out all that things from her. Actually, Lavender needs someone to love her. Before this, she gives all her life towards her boyfriend. She loves him very much. She has told me that her boyfriends is completely caring and take care about her, but then it is not last forever. Without any reason, her boyfriend broke up their relationship last year. She keeps thinking about it day to day. What she has done to him, why he broke up the relationship, does he love her sincerely or not and so on. So, as a doctor, I have to think rationally to help her out from this problem.

First of all, I gave her some treatment. I asked her to come and see me everyday in getting her treatment. In our therapy session, I let her to speak up every single thing that makes her felt uncomfortable. After 6 days we were talking each other, I realized that Lavender was really depressed because of her boyfriend. She has told me that she never thought her boyfriend is willing to break up their relationship without thinking about her at all. That is why she keeps herself to hate him for the rest of her life.

Then, after 10 days we had therapy session together, actually Lavender has stalked the wrong person. The victim is not her ex-boyfriend. But, his face is quiet similar with her ex-boyfriend. I know it from my own resources. Once I know about it, quickly I speak to her smartly that the person she stalked was the wrong guy. Thankfully, she understands well and accepts all that openly. From the day, I am still giving her such that treatments to keep her from repeat what she had done before. Now, she always contacts me to ask for advice and counseling. I really satisfied with my job in solving this problem especially with Lavender because physically she is just ordinary woman like any other. No one can expect that she is a stalker. So, for the last writing, Lavender is now free from any problem and she is able to move on with her life because she deserves to live happily ever after.



Prepared by,
_D0ct0r Sweeney Todd_08
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?