J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


He That Should Not Be Named.. I hate you!!

By Emerald Brennan
Emerald Brennan... Who do not know me?! I am a well-known TV presenter. As I realized that I have a knack for speaking and communicating particularly in front of camera, I solely formed ‘A Hallmark Talk with Brennan’ at Channel 4. That is surely my famous-amos TV show in Queensland.

As the public know me well, my personal life will always be a hit and the talk of the town. Stories, gossips, and everything related to my relationship with that nasty but previously splendid businessman had also become the cover page of lots and lots of magazines, tabloids and newspapers.

But, our two years of special, close relationship had come to an end. He was the one who ask us to break up. No boiling argument or brutal smashing and wrestling during our bad day. The moment when he told me that he could not continue the way we were because of my chaotic and busy life as a presenter and at the same time as a social volunteer, he then just left me who was still surprised on the couch of my penthouse and thus, I become speechless to defend myself. Obviously, I was not the only one who was guilty! That was the most undesirable, horrid and challenging time in my life.

Currently, we have separated for six month and my life is going on the way it is but in a very horror condition. Conversely, He That Should Not Be Named seems so happy and cosy with his new free life.

After two months pursuing him whenever he goes especially during the weekend, I got to know that he always paid his visit to one exclusive club nearly every Friday night. He was seen hanging around together with his friends whom some of them I have already known them. But, from what I have seen, he has become a totally unruly and uncivilized human-being as he turns to be a ‘playboy’. He has approached a few beautiful young girls and that makes me feel much more horrible.

Without having my second thought, the next morning, I send him a note stating my words which I supposed to speak out at the night we broke up. He had just come back from his favourite Italian Cafe housed in his neighbourhood area, driving his beloved Aston Martin proudly. But, after reading, he seems to ignore my thoughts may be because I anonymously send out the note. HE WAS SO ANNOYING!!

Day by day, I was thinking of doing something bad! Something that I would never do to anybody else except HIM! I was not jumping into a conclusion but I really had made my decision. I had the opportunity to hire a gangster which I asked to ruin his belongings which might have the value thousands of dollars. Yes! His Bentley! I did not mind how much he will bear the cost as long as I was satisfied with the scratches and damages that had been done. I also did not mind about the police which might arrest me for putting his life and safety in danger! I have also ordered the gangster to be ready to do ‘bloody work’. He is supposed to be prepared because at any time I will turn on my green light for him to finish him up. I just want him to experience what I have experienced. That is what I call as FAIR! EQUAL! TALLY! (although sounds a little bit like accounting)

One last reminder from me, may YOU have a happy ending!!





 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM
    who does not know you? well.. me, i guess. =P

Something to say?