J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


A MESSAGE FROM THE GRAVEYARD~~

By doraemon is my middle name

~~~Thanks everyone for solving the mysterious incident that happened to me..

~daisy...beware.. although u are hot.. but my revenge is hotter than your hotness...

~stay away from dark places.... i'll be hunting youuuuuu....



~i may not rest in peace until my murder claim my grudge.....



~for inspector sara, doc obama, detective andrea, doc wedgi.. thank you very much....

and not forgeting mr kevin for this assignment~~~



may god bless all of youuuuuuuuuuu........~~~
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM
    haha, u are not scaring me!!

Something to say?