J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


Neo Neo. How Pathetic You Are.

By melody
I have been watching you since ages. And only now you realized that you have been stalked? Pity you. And now you are scared of me, Neo. I'm glad knowing that. Haha. I have never expected that what I did would make you afraid. Haha.

Well well, u surely wanted to know why I did this to you. It's simple as ABC. Let me keep this short. You ruined my career! That's it! The position that you have right now, you have already knew that I was hoping for that position ever since. But you have used me to get into that position. You have also put hope on me by having a relationship. That was all just your trick to get what you want, you useless creature! You dumped me after all that you have done. Don't ever think you are going to be happy with what you did. I would make you suffer more and more. Just wait and see. Haha.

About the note that was place in your pocket, it was your girlfriend's who put that note in. I have hired somebody to threatened her so that it is hard to recognized who put that in. All the detectives that you have hired is useless Neo. Just stop tracking me or I would do more harm to your girlfriend. Keep that in mind. Revenge is what you get for what you have done. Be ashamed of yourself. Goodbye!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?