J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


.....daisy....

By daisy
People always say that my life is perfect. I am a model and an actress. Plus, I was graduated from one the best university in Australia and a daughter of the richest man in this country. I can get whatever and whoever that I want in this world. I am really proud of myself.

Many guys are admiring me because of my beauty but I just keep on ignoring them because of I am not interested to have a relationship with them.

But, until one day, while I was waiting for my friend, I bumped onto a guy. Suddenly, I felt like my heart has beaten rapidly and I have no idea why was it happened. But one thing that I know is he looks gorgeous. I believed that I have felt in love.

However, that guy has just kept on ignoring me. I did many things to attract his attention yet he seems like never realise on my existence. I am getting mad because I feel like I have been rejected. It has never happen in my life.

Since that incident, a plan is awaiting for him. I seduced his colleague to get all the information about him. On the same night, I went to his house and….

I have never imagined that I could do that to the person that I like so very much and now Im regretted on what have I done..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?