J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


My LIfe...

By Pendekar Penyu

FUhh..after several times..i'v been tried to reach my beloved one..jennifer..but still didnt managed to do that..oohh..where are u jennifer..back to this sevral month..according to my cases..which i've been stalked by this crazy and nut girl..isabel..i met with my personal doctor..dr evelyn..perhaps..she is one of the most wonderful doctor that i ve ever seen..she is very smart in handling my cases..she said..for me to overcome this matter..i should hang out a litlle bit more with my friends..just ignore all the distractions fro isabel..and dont forget to lodge a report to the police..i went for police report..there i met..my personal detective..detective lucas...he gave me some useful tips to deal with this matter..he also asked me more about my real condition when i was being stalked by that old lady..i told him everything such as..when my rolex was missing..where it had been occured..my recorded conversation with isabel..but he aslo didint encouraged me to go and talk personally with isabel as it might could harm me..ok below are all details that might be useful to detective lucas...thanks a lot sir..i owed u some..
my rolex was missing on 20 april 2006
during my birthday party..it was last seen in my bedroom..
during the birthday party..i thought i could see isabel figure in that party..


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 24, 2008 at 7:36 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Something to say?