J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


pendekar penyu's case......( JAMES!!! NEED YOUR HELP )

By DetECtivE LuCas
Dear James,

Based on the information that u have given, I can clearly know that Isabel is the stalker. However, what is the difficulty for me is I do not have any proof that she stalked you so that I can threat her with legal action. After I do some analysis, I found that I need your help to get the proof that you are being stalked by Isabel.

According to your report from Uchiha Itachi, your Rolex R3452 watch which worth 20,000 dollars has been stolen by someone. But I cannot conclude that it was stolen by Isabel. Thus, I need more information to investigate whether Isabel is the one who stole your watch. Please tell me the exact date that your watch is being stolen and where you lost your watch. If you lost it in your house, I think I can find out who is the person more easily. This is because there is a CCTV at your front door. I can look back the tape and find out who had been entered your house and stole it. If the venue is not at your house and other place, then I will think of other way to investigate it. Nevertheless, my hypothesis is it is being stolen by Isabel. She did that is to get your attention. But this is just my hypothesis before I get any proof.

Based on the conversation between you and Isabel that you have reported, Isabel has admitted that she was the one who published your photo on the web and let people in all over the world to know you. She wanted you to feel ashamed when you face other people, especially your families and your friends. I know the act of posting your photo on the web has bought many inconvenient for you. So, I can investigate her straight away as she has admitted her act.

Yet, I do not have any proof that Isabel is the one who did that. She only told you and I know she posted your photo from you. I as a detective have to take action based on the proof that I got. If you have recorded the conversation, then it is easy for me to take action. What I am saying here does not mean that I did not believe what you have said. But I need proof to let me to take legal action against her.

Hence, now I want you to call Isabel for the last time because I know that you do not want to call her anymore. If you lost her hand phone number, I can find out for you. I want you to talk something that will annoy her so that she will take action again. Besides, you ask her whether she is the one who stalked you and what is the reason she stalked you even though u have already know she is the person. This is because I want you to record all the conversation between you and her. This will be the most powerful proof that can let me to take legal proceedings against her.

In addition, Isabel has the motive to harm your girlfriend, Jennifer due to jealousy. So, I have requested a police for you to protect Jennifer from Isabel. You do not need to worry too much about Jennifer. I would not let Isabel to hurt her. You just need to do what I have asked you to do and report to me as soon as possible.

I have also read the report from Dr. Evelyn, she asked you to have a nice talk with Isabel. But I think this action take risk of your safety, even Jennifer’s safety too. Therefore, I suggest that you do what I asked you to do first, then only have a talk with her if you wish to do that. I ask you to record the conversation before you go and see her because, if she does anything that harms you or Jennifer, I have the proof that she has the motive to hurt you or Jennifer. One more thing is when you want to see Isabel, please inform me before you go and meet her. I want to go with you but I would not let Isabel know that I am there. This is because I can help you in case she want to harm you.

In brief, what you have to do now are
a. Give me the exact that your Rolex watch has being stolen
b. Call Isabel and record the conversation
c. Talk with Isabel nicely ( call me when you want to meet her )


I want all these things to be done by these 2 days so that I can get Isabel to police station as soon as possible and thus I can close the case. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?