J6 --The Journey of Our Life
It takes a step to move forward and to move forward we need to take the first step. This is the first step that all of us should take. Let us make it happen.
All of Us


.; FUh,this case is solve.:

By Ana Farhanah

I am coming...the stalker is the person around Mr Alfonso. Professor Agasa has called me and gives the name of town, that the email is being sent. He told me that he couldn’t do anything more than that. I understand that he cannot go further than that, because the stalker must be very cautious and she seems to know that I m going to get her soon. After I met Inspector Darina and has asked her about her report, I also decided to meet Alfonso and listen about his problem. I did my research on this topic and I find the important point that most of the female stalkers will stalk the person that acquaintances to them and have intimate relationship with the victims before.

I have gone through the intrusive emails that Mr Alfonso got from the “siku ku tajam”. The information that I got were:

1. She works as a professional and she is working at a bank. Due to one of her email, she told Alfonso that she knows everything about him include his bank’s account number. Bank accounts cannot be easily accessed by the common people.

2. The place of the email has been sent. This place must be the place nearest to the stalker’s house or her working place.

The next step is list out all the cyber café in this town that nearby to HSBC bank or CIMB bank .One of these two banks is where this psycho girl is working.

List of the cyber café:

a)The WEB.

b)Asean Café WEB.

c)StarBuck Web.

I have asked the owner of this entire web and all the answers is quite interesting. The same lady will come to each of this web on different days. She is really educated. She knows the trick to confuse police, by constantly changing the place to send her invasive emails. I tried to find the clue and pretend to be customers of all the webs. On 12 February, I saw her at the Star Buck Web.

I tried to find some proves to make sure she will be caught. I started my investigations on her. I sneaked into her house and not to my surprise, in her bedroom, there are full with Alfonso’s big poster picture…and the biggest photograph of Alfonso is being stabbed with a knife. I found her diary and found out every single thing that she has planned to do on Alfonso. It’s really crazy. She wants to kill Alfonso because what he did to her for the past few years. I cannot move slowly, Alfonso is really in danger. He will die if I keep moving slowly.

The next day, I kept an eye on her. She pretended to be another person. She really looks like a whole another person, but when she is in Alfonso’s life, she is badly hazardous person. On 14 February 2008, Valentine Day is the date that she planned to kill her victim. I have jotted down every single of her plan on Alfonso in my notebook. I told inspector Darina that all the police have to plan a trick to catch her.

On 13 February, we started our plan, with 6 of the police placed in Alfonso’s house. One of the police pretended to be Alfonso and wore a bullet-proof jacket for his safety. At 1.00am, someone kept on calling Alfonso’s house phone. Then, we heard a step heading into Alfonso’s room. I saw her in black coat and she walk fast towards ‘Alfonso’ and...Suddenly the light of your room is on.....”stop!!”,inspector Darina shouted and the female stalker is caught at 2.00am, the exact time that she planned to kill herself after killing Alfonso as a prove of her love to Alfonso.. Fortunately, all that did not happen. Thank god. Alfonso is safe now...

fuh, settled this case.. my own case still cannot be solved. I miss being Shinichi..have a date with Ran..huhu..hope other detectives can help me..haha..

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous February 17, 2008 at 6:28 PM
    hahaha... really interesting.. don't worry, i know that one day u'll be as tall as earlier... then u may go out for a date with ur beloved Ran...ehem3.. (^_^)

Something to say?